Friday, February 28, 2014

Winter Waterfall

HOLY COW.. All the new spring polishes, clothes and shoes are coming out and my bank account is going to be HURTING if I can't find a way to control myself.  I have been pretty good over the past month but I feel myself caving.  Someone save me from my over-spending self!  Phew, rant over... onto the nail art...

I have been wanting to try the waterfall look for a while and I finally got around to it this week.  I wanted to use mostly neutral tones and thought these colors went really nice together...



I painted my nails with Zoya Jaime, an iridescent pale pink, and the stripes were made using Sally Hansen Commander in Chic and silver and white Kiss nail art paint.  The Kiss striper brushes made this mani really easy to pull off. 


This is a simple and chic design that most people can recreate themselves, even if you're a beginner! 


 I love this mani and plan on trying it again with bright colors this spring, if spring ever comes!!!! I swear I might die if it snows again.  I almost fainted when I saw the grass outside! The harsh winter has done some serious damage to my skin and nails and I'm over it!

I hope everyone is staying warm (or if you live in a warm place then congrats!)!! 

XoXo Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment