Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Holo-on-Holo Valentine Hearts

Last year I wasn't so into the Valentine's manis. This year I'm a little more into it, but I wish I had more time to do some of the more time consuming nail art. Did you see the swirl dotticure Lucy's Stash did? I really wanted to try my hand at that. Maybe another time with some spring colors. 



This is one of the AH-MAZING NailNation3000 polishes I bought from the sale they were having on gloss38.com, Phab Phalanges.  It's a beautiful magenta holo with a perfect formula.



I had a very hard time photographing the stamping I did on these. Believe it or not ALL of these pics are stamped with hearts.


I thought it would looks super fab if I stamped a holo with another holo. I stamped with Color Club Halo-Graphic, a light pink SUPER holo. The pics below are all without flash and you can see the hearts a little more clearly.


This was my first full nail stamp and I think they came out fairly straight. I'll have some more stamped hearts in my next Valentine's mani. <3 font="">


Do have any tips for stamping with holos? Please leave me a comment below.

We'd love to see your Valentine's mani. Post them on our Facebook wall here.

Lastly, have you entered our 1 Year Blogiversary Giveaway? Check it out here.

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo so pretty, I love to see them but I can never do them. I like it.

    ReplyDelete