Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Manis, Double Time!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!  I know many of you are probably overloaded with Valentine's Day manis by now, but still I have to share mine!!  I've been super busy so I did two fairly simple designs.  Here we go!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


In this first mani I painted by nails with Essie No Baggage Please.  This shade has become my go-to pink.  In fact, I need to buy more! I striped my accent nail with Zoya Dove using a striping brush. 


I painted the heart and the XOXO using NYC Wine Bar and a nail art brush.  I am loving the layered look of the accent nail and hope to think of more designs like this.




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


In the my second V-day mani I painted my nails with Revlon Rich Rasperry.  My pinky nail has a layer of Glitter Guilty Glam Girl, just for some extra sparke :)


The accent nail is painted with Essie Best Friend's Boyfriend, a sheer pink, and topped with Essie Luxeffects Pure Perfection before I stamped.  Then I used Rich Raspberry to stamp the hearts from Mash Plate #48.  The more I stamp, the better I get at it.  This one worked perfectly on the first try! Yay!



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I love both of these manis because they are simple but still festive and eye-catching.  I've seen some crazy and intricate designs this Valentine's Day and I am so impressed by the creativity of my fellow bloggers!  I am planning on stepping it up a notch for Easter, watch out! 

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day full of love!

XoXo Vicky

1 comment: