Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Post Valentine's Love


Hello polish lovers! I didn't get these done for Valentine's Day, unfortunately, but I did get them done when my hubby and I went out with friends on Saturday night. I know that seems like ages ago, but now I'm finally getting them to you. 

I really liked the way this mani came out so I didn't want to not post it for you.



The only polish I have that has hearts in is is Picture Polish Frosting, so I knew I wan't to use it for this special occasion. Isn't it delicious looking?? This is two coats with two coats of top coat. The only thing I hate about this polish is that you really have to fish for the hearts in a crazy way!! Like EVERY SINGLE ONE!! 


The accent nail is Ciaté Confetti. This was my very first holo polish! :) I remember walking into Sephora and asking the salesgirl, "Do you have any holographic polish?" She looked at me like I was insane. A year ago no one really know what that was. At least not a regular person not obsessed with polish. LOL


The nail decal is from a set that I won from Beyond the Nail. These were really easy to work with and so fun. Just stick, add top coat, and go. It says they last up to 2 weeks! 

I can imagine this will be last Valentine mani you will see. Next will be St. Patrick's Day!! 

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment