Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What's your Fetish?

Can nail polish be considered a fetish?? LOL


Some of you may recognize this AMAZING polish by Cult Nails, Fetish. It's a jet black with a rubber finish. 


Not only is this a stunning looking polish, but it has the most amazing application of any polish I've ever used. To quote Barbara Streisand, "It's like buttah!" It's so smooth and creamy!!



The other thing that was amazing about this polish was the clean up. Usually when you get a little BLACK polish on your cuticles it makes a mess, stains and it's sometimes there until you remove the manicure. Not this polish. I used a nail art brush to touch up around my nails with acetone and the polish came off CLEAN!! I was amazed!!



The accent color I used is Avon Brushed Metal Dusty Copper. This line from Avon is a textured polish. I HATE TEXTURED POLISHES.  When I saw these there was something about them that intrigued me. I love metallics, so I had to try them.



You can see that the polish isn't as textured as the sand based polishes, like the Zoya Pixies. I bought 4 of these polishes because I really loved them. You'll be seeing them soon!!



This is one of my favorite manis I've done in a long time. Fetish is INSANE!! I was hesitant when getting it because I'm not one to get multiples of colors I already have. (Haha who am I kidding!) I can just put a matte top coat on my OPI Onyx and achieve the same effect, right?? WRONG!!! This polish is so much more than a matte. I just love it!!!



I had to include so many pics because I just couldn't narrow them down. 

I snagged Fetish during Cults Nails flash sale on Friday the 13th (Buy 1 Get 1 Free). The other polish I got is Flushed LE. Can't wait to show it to you guys!!!

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika



1 comment: