Monday, October 28, 2013

Blue is the new Black

I'm really excited to share this nail art mani. I'm so happy with the results of this in so many ways, hence the barrage of pics. 

This is one of my many cobalt blues, my fav nail polish color I would say, OPI Swimwuit...Nailed It!. I used a long, thin nail art brush to freehand the vertical stripe using Avon Brushed Metal Platinum. This is a textured polish, but you would never know after a hefty dose of HK Girl top coat.


I think the vertical line gives the effect that my nails are longer than they are, however my nails ARE the longest they have EVER been in my whole life. I had artificial nails for many years and they ruined my nails. Besides that, I also think my nails need a lot of help to grow well.


Since starting this blog I have started doing many different things to take better care of my nails and cuticles. And almost 11 months later I am finally seeing some results. I have been using OPI Nail Envy along with Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil or Miracle Oil as I like to call it.


Back to this fantabulous mani! I almost feel like a superhero wearing it!! 


I actually thought of this design myself, so I was really excited when I was finished to see that it looked as good on my hands as it did in my head.


This best part about this mani, like most of the nail art I do, is it was so EASY!! Ain't no body got time for crazy time consuming nail art!!

Hope you all have a great week. :)

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika

3 comments:

  1. Nice nail art! :)
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oins son preciosas, sencillas pero preciosas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, but really pretty ! I love it.

    ReplyDelete