Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Call Me Sugar... YouPolish!

I received my first YouPolish box last month and I finally had a chance to use the lovely glitter polish that came in it.  I have so many awesome polishes I've purchased over the past month that I haven't used yet, yikes!  Maybe it's time to take a break from buying until I catch up... maybe? 


Call Me Sugar has a clear base with pink and silver multi-sized glitters and holographic hearts and butterflies.  I put it on top of 2 coats of Revlon Rich Raspberry


The butterflies and hearts are so cute!  There was a lot of fishing involved to get those little suckers on the brush because they all sit on the bottom of the bottle, but I managed to get one on each nail.


This polish looks great on top of the raspberry shade.  I also want to try it on something darker, maybe a deep purple?


  YouPolish has great boxes that go on sale in the middle of each month and come with 2 full sized bottles plus bonus items for $16.99.  I didn't get the  October box because I just signed up for Glitter Guilty (post about that to come this week too) but I definitely want to get another box from YouPolish in the near future.  If you don't want to commit to a monthly subscription, this is the way to go.  Check out her page here.

And a macro!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!  xoxo Vicky


4 comments: