Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dash Dot Dash Dot.... Morse Code for Nails!

Dot dot, dash, dot, dash.... It's Morse Code! I don't claim to know how to translate this pattern of dashes and dots, but in a perfect world it would say "Awesome Nails"!  This design is inspried by a similar design I came across several months ago (but I can't remember where!) and I wanted to give it a try. 


I painted my nails with Revlon Lily.  Then I used Essie Smokin' Hot and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet to create the design with a nail art brush and a dotting tool.  I topped it off with NYC Matte Me Crazy topcoat.


It isn't perfect up close but still looks pretty cool and different.  


Me and the family are off to Florida for a few days so my sister and I may be off the grid this weekend.  We would love for you to show off your nail art pics on our Facebook page!  
xoxo Vicky

2 comments:

  1. Wow, its really spectacular.

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Drop me a comment when you follow, and i'll follow you right back.

    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete