Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My First Glitter Guilty Subscription Box!

My first Glitter Guilty box came last week and I finally had time to try everything out.  It came with one full size custom polish and a mini polish that comes with every sub box.  In addition to the polishes, Jessica at Glitter Guilty throws in a guilty pleasure like chocolate or other treats.  The box is $15.99 including shipping and handling and you can cancel at any time.  This month had some yummy stuff from DCS (Dipped Covered & Smothered) Chocolates.  Mine had a chocolate covered Oreo and a chocolate covered graham cracker, both with fun fall sprinkles.  I don't have a picture of them because I ate them, oops!  But trust me, they were YUMMY!  On to the polishes...

This is Something Wicked, which came with every sub box this month.  It's one of Jessica's Halloween creations with a black jelly base, purple micro glitter, and purple and green circle and hex glitters.  This is a crazy awesome color combo for Halloween and I definitely plan on using this again later in the month. 


Macro of Something Wicked....



This is Surfer Girl.  Jessica made this custom polish based on the profile I filled out.  It is a clear-based glitter with small and large pink glitters, large blue glitters and silver shards.  I layered it on top of Zoya Dove.  Isn't it beautiful?!


Macro of Surfer Girl...



This is my favorite sub box out of all of the brands we have tried.  We all deserve some of our guilty pleasures every month and this one included two of mine, polish and chocolate!  I can't wait to see what comes next month!  Check out Jessica's gorgeous creations and sign up for your own box over at Glitter Guilty.
xoxo ~Vicky

5 comments:

  1. These nails are so cute. I deffo need to get a glittery polish!
    xoxo
    2 Girls and a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great post. Im new to blogging - check me out at leannaelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Cute polish!
    If you have a moment, I'd love for you to check out this contest where you could win one of my art prints!
    http://youngbirdblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/win-anything-from-my-etsy-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. we loved the 2nd polish, especially the colours of the glitters! This definitely looks ike a subscription service we want to look into!



    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete