Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Leopard + Glitter

A couple of weeks ago my sister and I bought tons of new nail art supplies from born pretty.  I was dying to use my new glitter powder and this is what I came up with.  



I used Essie's Where's My Chauffeur, this is a new color for me and I love it!!  I dipped my thumb nails in the silver/white glitter and sealed it with 2 coats of Seche Vite.  For the leopard print I painted the black semicircles with acrylic paint and a small nail art brush.  The gold glitter was a bit tricky.  I dabbed a small amount of topcoat where I wanted the glitter.  The I used a small, flat brush to press on the glitter.  I let it dry for a few minutes, swept away the excess glitter and finished off with top coat. 

 What's your favorite way to use glitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment