Monday, February 18, 2013

Feathers & Halo Hues

This manicure was really exciting for me to do...in my head! I was so excited to get these two products: feathers and Color Club Halo Hues Angel Kiss. I decided to bring them together and this is what I came up with. I took these pictures in direct sunlight to capture the true beauty of the holographic polish.


I've seen many tutorials on how to put a real feather on your nail and let me tell you, it's a lot harder than it seems. 


I first used 2 coats of L'Oreal Not a Cloud in Sight. Then I used one coat of Color Club Halo Hues Angel Kiss. On the feathered nails I used a coat of Seche Vite then carefully laid the feather on top. After that dried, I add 2-3 more coats of the top coat. I carefully filed away the excess feather. I still have some snag areas, so I don't think this fabulous mani will last long. 

What's your favorite animal print to wear on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment