Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winter Hues Chevron

Blues and grays are great for the winter.  And who doesn't love a simple chevron design?  I have combined some this season's hottest shades in this simple nail art design.  


The gorgeous periwinkle blue is Revlon Brilliant Strength Intrigue.  The silver is Sally Hansen Color Foil Sterling Silver.  Last but not least, the gray is Zoya Kelly, a deep, rich gray that I love for this season.


I painted my nails with Intrigue and used a striping brush for the rest.  I decided to invert the design on my accent nail to switch it up a bit.  Not so great at painting straight lines?  Grab some striping tape to help you achieve clean lines. 

Hope you all enjoy the latest designs from my sister and I!
XoXo Vicky
Nail Addicted Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment