Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's Going To Be A HOT Pink Summer

I don't know about you, but I LOVE HOT PINK!! I have a few different shades in my collection. I just can't get enough. I knew I found the ultimate hot pink when I tried on Pretty Serious The Pink One. I don't know why, but I love the simplicity of this name. It just says it ALL!


The vibrancy of this color is breath taking!! The formula is flawless to boot. Shown is two coats of polish with top coat.



I couldn't decide which pics to post, so I just posted ALL of my favorites! This pic shows the awesome blue/purple shimmer that makes this polish really stand out.



DROOL!!



I thought this polish deserved a MACRO! I mean come on....you gotta get your hands on this polish for the summer!!!





What is your favorite HOT PINK polish??? I'm always looking. :)


XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment