Monday, June 9, 2014

It's A Birthday Mani!

It's my birthday today!! I won't tell you all how old I am but I will say I don't feel a day over 24.  Over the weekend I had lots of fun festivities with family and friends including a huge BBQ at our house with tons of food and drinks.  I love any excuse to host a party and get all of my loved ones together.  This party featured a brand new karaoke machine.  We had a blast! 

Obviously I had to rock a birthday mani...


My awesome sister gave me a gift bag full of nail goodies including some polishes, stamping plates and other fun stuff.  She added some new indie brands to my collection, Mentality and Polish Me Silly.  I used a couple of the polishes in this mani.  The pink shimmer is Mentality Empress, a bright pink shimmer that dries matte.  I decided I wanted a glossy finish for this mani so I added topcoat.  

My thumb nail has a crazy topper from Polish Me Silly called Play Date... This is like a colorful confetti explosion for your nails and I knew it would be perfect for a birthday mani accent nail.  


Isn't the cupcake adorable?  I was surprised I was able to paint it on my tiny nail bed, but it worked out well.  I certainly had my fill of cake, cookies and sweets this weekend, yum!

Unfortunately I have to work today so thankfully I was able to get all the celebrations out of my system over the weekend.  I'm sure the other nail products my sister gave me will make appearances on the blog soon.  Time for neons and pastels!

Have a great week everyone!  

XoXo Vicky
Nail Addicted Sisters



3 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable and happy late birthday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh..your nails are adorable..i want mine done like that in August for my b-day..can you come to my house..lol..=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin cute! I really want to try something like this for my next birthday, I'm glad it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete