Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Influenster TLCVocBox

**All products were provided  for an honest review**


Being an Influenster means sometimes you qualify to receive boxes full of goodies.

This is my third box and the best one yet! #TLCVOXBOX was given to the moms of influenster. The retail value of this box is about $40. SCORE!

In return for receiving a box, all you have to do is review the products. Not to shabby. 


This box includes:

Neosporin Neo to Go
Shell Fuel Rewards Card
Puffs On the Go
Ivory Bar Soap
Avon Anew Wrinkle Smoother
Breyers Gelato Coupon for free ice cream

These are all items moms NEED! Especially the Neo To Go. I have a 3-year-old that falls on his knees everyday, so I know I will be using this product!

If you want to become a member of Influenster, email me at nail_addict@hotmail.com and I will send you an invitation!

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika


**All products were provided  for an honest review**


No comments:

Post a Comment