Friday, March 14, 2014

You'll Be Green With Envy...

March is full of green-themed manis for Saint Patrick's Day.  I'm not all about the shamrocks and leprechauns, but I do love green!  I bought this hunter green polish several weeks ago and realized I had better use it before dark shades are out and bright, spring shades are in!  So I came up with this green mani that will fit in with this month's Irish motif without being too over the top.  


The hunter green polish is Covergirl Give'em The Green Light.  I really love this color and wish I had used it earlier in the season! Please don't mind my stubby pinky nail, I broke it the other day ☹. 



I used striping tape to create the design on the accent nail.  I painted it with Spoiled Daddy's Credit Card and then carefully placed striping tape to create the pattern.  The lighter green is Essie Sew Psyched.  


I added a silver square stud to my pointer finger to finish off the look.  I was really happy with how this came out and was showing it off all week.  

What kind of green-themed manis have you been sporting this month?

2 comments:

  1. I'm bummed, I could have sworn you were on my blog reading list but I went back and couldn't find you! I fixed that. But either way, I love this dusty green and how put together the finished product is. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Becca! I def have you on mine!! :)

      Delete