Friday, April 26, 2013

Brightly Studded Shield

I got this awesome stud wheel from Born Pretty that has a gazillion different kinds of studs in it. For todays mani, I worked in a sort of stud shield using silver squares and black circles.


The thing I hate about using studs is that that rarely stay on for more than a day or two before they start to pop off one by one. I think I'll try to use a bit of nail glue next time for maximum adhesion!! 


I'm absolutely LOVING this color by Orly, Purple Crush. It reminds of Essie Bermuda Shorts. I used to wear that color EVERYDAY a few summers ago!! It's the perfect mix between a neon and a pastel and I always get complements when I wear this color!! I'm so glad a found this dupe!!


I've been using a new top coat BTW, Sally Hansen Dries Instantly. It's very similar to Seche Vite, but there's no shrinkage and it's a few bucks cheaper. Double Score!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment