Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blue Hues and Silver Accents

We met up for brunch over the weekend and by pure chance we had almost identical matching manis!! Great mani minds think alike I suppose!! LOL

My(Vicky) mani features my new Julep polish I received in my April Julep Maven Box.  Lena is a beautiful turquoise with a hint of gold.  The accent nail is 2 coats of Pure Ice Silver and Sephora by OPI Flurry Up glitter topcoat.  



My(Erika) mani is China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, one of my new purchases. I was so excited about this polish because I really wanted a mint polish. This looks a lot like a robin's egg blue to me and others agree. I just don't see the green hues in this polish at all!!! So my search for a mint polish continues. My accent nail is 3 coats of Essie Luxeffects Set in Stone. This polish definitely needs a base color, even after 3 coats you can see my bare nail. No bueno!




Is showing up to a party with the same mani as someone else just as bad as having on the same dress?? We say NO, but only if the other person is your sister. 
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment