Wednesday, April 2, 2014

LynBDesigns Little Foot

One of my favorite movies growing up was The Land Before Time.  It came second to The Little Mermaid.  And when I was cruising through Etsy checking out some indie brands I wanted to try, I saw that LynBDesigns had a Land Before Time collection... SOLD!  Little Foot was my favorite of the bunch.


Little Foot is a lilac-grey crelly with silver glitter and hexes.  It also has some random blue-purple glitters that are only noticeable in some light.  


I love, love, love this polish!  I used 3 coats for full opacity.  It applies smoothly and it was easy to manipulate to get the glitter and hexes evenly distributed.  


You can really see the blue-purple glitters in this last picture.  So pretty!  I would definitely recommended LynBDesigns.  Check out her shop on Etsy!

Remember this little guy?  I'm totally going to watch this with my nephew soon, love it!

There are a lot of animated film inspired polishes, what's your favorite?

XoXo Vicky
Nail Addicted Sisters





No comments:

Post a Comment