Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Paint Shop Polish Review

***All products were provided for and honest review.***


Paint Shop Polish has a great line of winter polishes. Whether you like shimmers, glitter toppers or just a little sparkle, she has it all!

We have two polishes from the winter collection. First up is the perfect Christmas red sparkle topper, Prancer


For this mani I used one opaque coat of Zoya Carmen and two thick coats of Prancer. I gave it all a glossy finish with one coat of HK Girl top coat.


The formula on this polish was a tad thick, but not hard to work with. It went on evenly and dried nicely.







My favorite of the two polishes is the glitter topper, Jack Frost. Perfect for the cold, snowy weather we've been having here on the east coast, this polish has small, vibrant aqua blue glitters and large snowflakes.



I layered one coat of Jack Frost over one coat of Sephora by OPI Social Climber. I used two thick coats of HK Girl top coat to smooth everything out and seal the edges of the snowflakes.


Of course I had to fish like crazy to get each and every snowflake. That's to be expected with these types of large glitters.


Overall, I enjoyed using these polishes. I LOVED Jack Frost and couldn't stop looking at my nails!!!

Please check out Paint Shop Polish on Etsy and give them a like on Facebook

AND we're both participating in the Keepin' It Festive Holiday 2013 Giveaway hosted by Lacquer: The Best Medicine. 
Enter here.

Have a happy holiday season!!

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika


  ***All products were provided for and honest review.***

No comments:

Post a Comment