Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer blues and glitter bombs

Are you craving nail art with lots of glitter and summer shades?  A design like this is easy to achieve and catches a lot of attention from fellow nail art geeks.  



This simple but chic nail art design features Essie Rock the Boat from the 2013 Summer Marine Collection and Sephora by OPI Flurry Up glitter topcoat.  My summer has been so busy with trips, family parties, beach days and of course work (booo!) that I can't take as much time as I usually do with my creative manis.  This one was so easy and I got so many compliments! I used Kiss Nail Artist silver striping paint to create the silver stripes, but striping tape would work too!  


I really love this blue, although it is a little sheer so I had to use 3 coats.  The Essie summer collection has so many fun shades, I think I really want the lime green More the Merrier shade too.  What's your favorite color from this collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment