Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tip Top Review Part 2

*All  products were provided for an honest review

The second part of our Tip Top product review showcases five of Tip Top's polishes that are all Vegan, Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and Camphor free.

The first shade is called Dangerous Robot, a fiery, vixen red.

The next shade is Pyjama Party, a sheer peach that is probably best used for french manicures.


Next up is Splish Splash, the kind of vibrant blue that everyone should have in their polish collection


Night Life is a shimmery and electric blue. 


Last up is my favorite of the five polishes, Baby Steps.  This is an eye-catching silver that will be great for future nail art designs. 



 I also created two nail art designs with the polishes.  First I created a blue french...

Then I tried a red leopard print.  I knew Baby Steps would be great in nail art.  


This is a fun design for a night out, or maybe jazz up a little black dress!


I was impressed with Tip Top's polishes.  They go on smooth and even.  I hope to have the chance to try out more colors from their collection :)

Find out more about Tip Top Nails and their great products on their site here or their Facebook page here.

*All  products were provided for an honest review



No comments:

Post a Comment