Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate!!

My sister and I baked these amazing mini cupcakes for our family. Don't they look delicious?? We had so much fun baking and decorating together. Today we will spend the day with our extended family and EAT!!! 



I wish I had more time to do an Easter themed nail art mani, but unfortunately I didn't. I decided to use some of my NEW springy colors for this simple mani instead.


From Essie's new collection, Avenue Maintain, this creamy blue is the perfect springtime blue. It has an amazing formula and was really easy to apply. On the accent nails, I chose this limey green, L'Oreal New Money, which was not at easy to apply. It was thicker and streaky making it a bit tricky. I have a few of the polishes from this line and I'm not super happy with them. PLUS, they have a flat brush. Who ever came up with the flat brush obviously never used nail polish before. It's so big I feel like I have no control over it.  


Finally, I used my favorite topper, Essie Shine of the Times. I love this topper because it takes on the color of base that's under it.

What is your go to topper?






No comments:

Post a Comment