Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Influenster YSL VoxBox

*Products provided for honest review from Influenster


I was more than thrilled to be chosen to receive the YSL VoxBox from Influenster. It included the reformulated YSL Masacara Volume Effect Faux Cils.


I am definitely a lover of a GOOD mascara. I don't tend to indulge in expensive mascara anymore. I've been sticking to drug store brands more and more, so this was a real treat.

I have a very hard time finding a mascara that works for me. I have long, thick lashes (I know, poor me LOL), so a lot of mascaras are too gloopy or make my lashes stick together.


I really love this mascara. It doesn't do all the things that I hate in a mascara. It separates my lashes and elongates them without looking goopy and thick. I may have to splurge on this mascara in the future.


The retail value of this mascara is $30!! That's way over what I would usually pay, but I think it may be work it!

Thanks Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this wonderful product!

If you would like an invite to become an Influenster and get a chance to try new products, comment below with your email and I will send you one.

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika


*Products provided for honest review from Influenster

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog. Interesting Posts! Do you want to support each other and follow via Bloglovin & GFC? That would be so cool and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete