Friday, November 21, 2014

More Born Pretty Product Reviews

**All products were provided  for an honest review**


Anything you need to do your nails you can find at bornprettystore.com. The products are extremely well priced and they always have free world wide shipping!!!

I'm always looking for new nail art brushes, so I jumped at the chance to try this set. There are two striping brushes, a smaller detail brush and a flat head brush (great for clean up).


You can check out this brush set here.

I used the small detail brush to hand paint concentric circles on each nail.
I started with a base of Essie Style Cartel and used Alchemy Lacquers Naiad of the Spring to paint the circles. I added a rhinestone for a little bling.


The brushes were easy to manipulate and they cleaned up really well.  I love the flower handle so much!! It had a durable finish on it so it won't get ruined by acetone. 








I used two Born Pretty products in one mani.  One product I chose are glequins.  The package comes with 12 pots of various colors, which is a steal at just $6 and change.   For this particular mani I kept it simple, but the possibilities are endless for these things.  I was tempted to use a lot of the colors but my instincts told me better and I'm happy with how this came out.  

You can purchase the glequins here.  

The base color is Zoya Kelly.  I also received one of Born Pretty's new stamping plates.  This one is described as "Egypt Syle" and I was most excited about the Hamsa hand.  However, my nails are pretty short right now and it wouldn't fit on my nail (sad face).  But I did use the full-nail pattern on the far left side of the plate and it is wonderful.  I stamped with Sally Hansen Color Foil Sterling Silver.  



The image came out crisp and perfect.  I will definitely be using this pattern again.  You can find this plate (for just $2.24!) on the Born Pretty site here.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We love getting the chance to use supplies from Born Pretty Store, new and old. 

Find Born Pretty Store:


Happy Shopping!!!

Don't forget to use our 10% OFF code for even more savings!




XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters 

~Erika & Vicky

**All products were provided  for an honest review**






No comments:

Post a Comment