Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cosmo... The Perfect Drink and the Perfect Pixie

I have to admit, textured polishes aren't always my favorite.  But, I had never tried Zoya Pixies and I finally bought some a couple of months ago.  It was so hard to decide which one I wanted!  I ended up choosing Cosmo from the Magical Pixie Dust Spring 2014 collection.  Now it is taking all of my will power to resist buying the rest of the collection!  


This is more than a glitter bomb, this is like a disco ball on steroids in a bottle.  Zoya Cosmo is a silver textured polish with large iridescent hex particles.  Textured polishes can be tricky to apply smoothly but this applied nicely with minimal effort.  I applied 2 coats for full opacity.  


The mint shade is my favorite summer polish, Essie Absolutely Shore.  I love how these two polishes pair together.  To create the gradient accent nail I used an eyeshadow applicator to dab on the glitter polish then smoothed it out with topcoat.  I did not use topcoat on the middle finger in order to maintain the textured look.  


The best thing about this particular Pixie is that it can be paired with almost any shade.  But I think I want to try one of the others too... maybe Lux?  If you haven't tried them yet, I totally recommend them.  I got so many compliments on this mani.  I think the glitter really caught their eyes.  You can see this stuff from space! 

What is your favorite Zoya Pixie Dust?

XoXo Vicky
Nail Addicted Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment