Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm A Rock Star Baby!

You know that feeling when you think about a mani and then you do it and it's EXACTLY what you hoped it would be??  That's what happened today! I couldn't be more in love with this mani and the color combinations.



I got a few basics from NailVinyls. Here I used the large chevron. These vinyls are so much better than the paper stickers version I've tried before. They stick to your nails smoothly AND they remove without smudging. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to create easy nail art.


I started with a base of Color Club Halo Hues Harp On It (THE BEST DAMN HOLO THERE IS HANDS DOWN). After I applied the vinyl down the middle I added the other polishes, OPI Onyx and Models Own Polish For Tans Flip Flop.


This mani is majorly eye-catching! I think I will try something similar but with gradient colors!

XOXO Nail Addicted Sisters
~Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment